Monday, August 15, 2011

My mother has been sick for 2 weeks with swine and pneumonia. Im afraid she wont get better What can I/she do?

My sister was confirmed today at the doctors with swine flu. 3 weeks ago my entire family was having similar symptoms. But no positive test. they told me the test wasnt that accurate so I still think we all came down with swine flu. We had every symptom mainly upper respiratory. My question is, Im very afraid my mother isnt going to get better. Shes been very sick for 2 weeks straight and now has pneumonia. Shes had a fever for about a week. The only thing the doctor said for her to do is breathing treatments which isnt helping much. Her airway is still very constricted. Please someone help me. Even she thinks she is dieing. What can we do to prevent death ??Also I have a 2 month old that lives with us. Should I worry about her getting this? So far she seems okay.. A little congested though sometimes..When I use the nasal bulb i get a little mucus but otherwise she seems ok. My main concern is for my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment