Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Was this girl crossing the line? 33 weeks pregnant?

I have 4 roommates all are ok and mature, except this one who is 22 and who recently gave her baby up for adoption. I am 20 and expecting and keeping my first. So out of nowhere i was cleaning my room and went into the living room to grab a broom and she started bombarding me with all these questions which were really none of her business. First she asked me what my birthplan was. She was saying things like what if there is ice on the road and etc etc. Than she asked what im planning on doing after wards as far as working. I told her i get unemployment and i am going to school full time and i get scholarships that fund my needs. She then asked where i get unemployment from, what am i going to do about child support. I told her that the father needs to prove to me hes ready to be a dad, and she was asking things like "oh so you would deprive him of seeing his son" so once again i explained that i am not begging him to see his son and that he has to grow up and that i will let him know when he is born. Then she asked where i plan on working after the baby is born, if im planning on living at the house for a long time, and basically was interrogating me with questions that were none of her business and me and her hardly talk!! than she suggested i get a savings account just in case something could happen to me or the baby. I felt really offended and than she asked what im naming the baby and asked why that name, and i just said that its because they represent two people that were imperfect but had impacts on society. At that point i was just like i gotta go clean. So honestly why was she bombarding me with all these questions that were really none of her business and how do i deal with it if she asks me again. And why was she acting like a know it all when she doesnt go to school and gave her baby away? HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment