Friday, August 12, 2011

Belive my ex..or bff?

well i jus moved to my a new school last year and i became friends with this girl( lets call her um...Amy).so amy says she has a boyfriend (lets call him felix ) she has always been talking about him and wats so ever and the live in the same area, so she always sees him...my birthday we all sat there,amy ,me, and 2 others prank calling boys we know....amy told me to prank call felix..(i never met him b4) ...after a week...a strange number called me...i answered and turns out its felix ...he saved my number when i called him last time...and started asking me questions lik were u from..and did amy ask me to prank call him....i told him the truth...since a week already ped by..after that he called me every night and all...i told amy that her bf is flirting wit me...but when she asked him ...he denied it and said that I was flirting with HIM...0_0 i wouldnt pick up his calls to make things less complicated..it got worse...he told me that amy is the one that likes him ..he is just her friend..and amy says that felx is the 1 that lies her tthey r hust friend...any way after 2 mothns felix and i were toghether....and broke up after a year...and i still like him...and i no he likes me...but amy says they r BACK TOGHETHER...ANDfelix says THEY NEVER!!! WERE TOGHETER AND NEVER WILL BE......but amy tells me that he kisses her and stuff.....so the thing is ...is he playing on both of us ...or is amy making things up just so we wont go back togheteher ,,,,?

No comments:

Post a Comment