Monday, August 8, 2011

Is he over exaggerating?

So long story short, this guy and I liked each other and both knew it so we are shy so we never got become good friends, anyways the guy got a girlfriend because he was so desperate to date that he was willing to date someone just so he could be taken. which is stupid,but he liked me because it just happened, not because of desperation like him and this one girl it was just coincidence. I tried to talk to him just being nice but it was awkward for ME, he acted as if nothing had happen. Anyways I ignored him...by not talking to him. so I quit talking to him. Then he caught on I guess, because now every time I enter a room he leaves. I mean even if he's talking to someone else he still leaves as soon as the conversation ends. I mean is it just me or is over exaggerating with avoidance??? I mean I'm not mad that he is avoiding that much, I'm curious as to why he gets paranoid when all I'm doing is being in the same room, like one time he was doing a bake sale with my friend for a fundraiser, anyways i went over to get a cupcake he was so paranoid that I was there he just looked as if he wanted to leave, but couldn't because he was doing the bake sale.....it's just weird, when all I did was quit talking to him because someone informed me that he got a girlfriend....I don't see why he's so paranoid at me...

No comments:

Post a Comment