Friday, August 12, 2011

My 19 month old wont sleep on his own!?

From 8 weeks my lo slept through the night going on at 7pm through to 7am, I have to admit I was probably a bit smug! That has now come to bite me on the backside, we went on holiday last months ago for a couple of weeks and had to sleep in the same hotel room. Ever since we have been back he will not go to sleep without me so I slept in the spare bed with him until he calmed down first few nights now it wont stop, he wont even go for a nap and when he realises I have gone into my own bed he wakes up screaming and comes into my bed with me and my husband. I cant cope with it, I am pregnant with my second and need to resolve it before he/she arrives. he wont let my husband pick him up or even go into his room when he is crying he only wants me. I went out last night with my sister to the cinema and my husband stayed in sure enough h woke up and went nuts not allowing him to pick him up and went in every room looking for me, my husband called and i had to come rushing home, luckily only 5 mins away! I cant never go out again or spend any alone time with my husband, was thinking of CIO but let me know any thoughts please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment