Thursday, August 11, 2011

Need help with dealing with this? Bad break up with my live-in bf & he kicked me out.?

I'm with my mom now. Last week, we agreed that I will give her $1000/month to help me save up for a new dep for new apt. I got paid last Fri but my car stopped working Fri & I had to borrow my mom's car to get to work. The shop says nothing's wrong but it will cost me $193 anyway which I paid. We return Fri to get the car but it doesn't start!The sign says that we will have to wait until 7AM on Mon when they open again! 2day, the shop called & said that it will cost me another $160 for a crank sensor but it will be ready 2day. I didn't give my mom any $ this week because I thought she understood my situation. I really didn't know how much $ more my car would cost. I told her of the past few weeks of doc visits, psych visit, scripts for 5 meds to get thru this ordeal. I don't have a lot of $ left I live so far from work & I put in $50+ of gas/week. Shes LIVID that I didn't give her $. She said that if I had a spine, I wouldn't need all these doc visits & no wonder my bf left me.

No comments:

Post a Comment