Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ovulated on 6th and 7th, AF is late 4 days..Too early to test?

I ovulated on the 6 and 7th of December. I had unprotected on the 7th of December. My AF was Due on the 16th of December and I am now 4 days late. I am approx. 14 DPO. Would it be too early to test to see if I was pregnant?? I have been having some subtle signs of pregnancy but I am not sure if it could be something else. I feel crampy kind of like my period is going to start. My lower abs kind of feel like I worked out and they are sore but not as bad as that. My lower back is all crampy like AF is coming but I keep checking and nothing has happened yet. I feel confused about this. I also have a headache that doesn't seem to want to go away. I feel really tired but when I go to bed I have a hard time falling asleep, I am extremely hungry the past couple days. I eat and then have to eat again because I feel like I haven't eaten all day. I took a pregnancy test two days ago and It was negative so I am thinking it was too early. What do you all think?? I would really like someones opinion. Thanks. I am hoping for that BFP!! Baby Dust to all of you who are TTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment