Saturday, August 13, 2011

Please, please help - small pox?

my temperature is 103! i have all these red itchy spots all over my frickin body... i know it's not chicken pox bexause i'm 15 and i've had it before. i can't breathe and about two hours ago i ped out in the bathroom floor. my parents are on vacation and i can't drive. i'm shaking and crying as i type this. i looked at the smallpox simptoms online and i have all of them. i also have all the simptoms for swine flu and nemonia - i'm so worried that i have all of them. i also have all these scars all over my face and i've been throughing up all day and i have diarrhoea. there's some blood when i cough and i have the chills... on top of ALL that i fell a while ago and i think i could have braken my ankle so i'm in bed right now. please, im so scared. my parents were worried about leaving me alone at home for the first time and i cant call them and let them know whats happening! i'm cryin so hard... please help. anything???

No comments:

Post a Comment