Monday, August 8, 2011

What would you do if this happened to you?

recently I found out that my 10 and 12 year old daughters' legal guardian was them so hard it broke a spoon on their backside. my wife and i have full parental rights but because of mental illness issue they were placed in guardianship not foster-care, so there is no CPS that was involved. This woman made herself look like a christian woman who cares. I seen her drag my youngest daughter to timeout by her arm and telling her how bad my daughter is and my daughter begging not to dragged. When I found all this out, I called CPS who is now doing an investigation on her. But now she refuses to let us see th kids because the judge granted her total custodial rights and she is hiding behind that. don;t have money to higher a private attorney. What you think and what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment